Food Grade Polyethylene Tubing
Flexible general purpose Linear-Low Density Polyethylene tubing manufactured from premium-grade low taste and odor materials that comply with FDA and NSF-51 regulations.
• Vent tubing applications for soft drink fountain machines for retail and commercial dispensing
• Low pressure water lines (cold water only)
• Drain and drip lines
• Low pressure Food product distribution and dispensing
o Condiments, food powders, liquid toppings
• Industrial applications such as light vacuum, conduit, air and water transfer
• Light-weight, flexible, kink resistant & non-marking
• Impermeable to most gasses and moisture
• Good low and high temperature properties including high environmental stress crack resistance characteristics.
• Designed for easy coiling, assembling and installation
• Extruded from FDA approved (regulation 21 CFR 177.1520) and NSF-51 listed Polyethylene. Material has been carefully selected for its low taste and odor properties, superior flexibility, clarity and high environmental stress cracking resistance.
o All materials used in the construction of this product are RoHS compliant.
Temperature Range: -10˚F to 150˚F
Standard Sizes: See table below
Rated Working Pressure: See table below (min 3:1 safety factor)
Packaging: 100’ coils boxed or shrink wrapped in plastic and labeled,
300’ or 500’ bulk coils or cardboard spools
*available boxed for redistribution upon request
*Private brand labeling, non-standard lengths, sizes and custom colors available (minimum order quantities may apply)
|Item Number ||Nom. I.D. || Nom. O.D. || Max W.P. ||
@ 70°F Max W.P. ||
@ 125°F WT. Per Ft. || Standard Pkg Qty |
|TLPE04060N-00 || 1/4 || 0.375 || 125 PSI || 50 PSI || .026 lbs || 500 ft boxed or reels |
|TLPE06060N-00 || 3/8 || 0.500 || 100 PSI || 35 PSI || .036 lbs || 500 ft boxed or reels |
|TLPE08060N-00 || 1/2 || 0.625 || 75 PSI || 25 PSI ||.048 lbs || 300 ft boxed or reels |