FCB Food Contact Beverage Hose
Monday, 23 January 2006 15:09
- Hose made from NSF-51 listed PVC food contact system components.
- Constructed of PVC materials sanctioned for food contact use under CFR title 21, parts 170-199.
- Material compounds contain no substances designated as hazardous under California Proposition 65.
- Ozone Resistant
- Food & beverage dispensing.
- Food processing industry.
- Drinking water applications.
- Deionized water.
- Air Breathing lines.
- Liquid & powder food products.
TEMPERATURE: 25 F (-4 C) to + 150 F (+65 C) continuous service
CONSTRUCTION: Tube: Clear PVC compound, specially formulated in compliance with applicable FDA regulations, NSF certified under standard 51.
Reinforcement: High Tensile Strength Textile Cord
Cover: Clear PVC compound, specially formulated in compliance with applicable FDA regulations, NSF certified under standard 51 and California Proposition 65.
PACKAGING: Coiled, tied and individually bagged in heavy-duty, clear plastic bag.
BRANDING: FLEX-TECH FCB 3/8" I.D. FOOD CONTENT & BEVERAGE HOSE (MADE FROM NSF-51 LISTED PVC) MADE IN USA
Last Updated on Friday, 25 October 2013 21:04