PW Extreme Bacteria Resistant Hose
Tuesday, 24 January 2006 14:40
- Bacteria resistant liner will not support microbiological growth.
- Made from NSF listed materials and specially formulated in compliance with applicable FDA regulations.
- Solid white cover
- Domestic hot and cold water applications.
- Drinking water applications.
- Marine / RV Industries
- Aviation Industry
- Water Purifiers
- Bulk water transfer lines where bacterial growth is a problem or concern.
TEMPERATURE: 14 F (+4 C) to + 140 F (+65 C) continuous service
CONSTRUCTION: Tube: NSF-61 listed PVC compound co-extruded with a smooth bacteria resistant liner.
Reinforcement: High Tensile Strength Textile Cord
Cover: NSF-61 listed PVC compound - White
PACKAGING: Coiled, tied and individually bagged in heavy-duty, clear plastic bag.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 21 August 2012 17:49