We believe that your privacy on the Internet is extremely important. For this reason, Flex-Tech does not trade, sell or rent personal information collected about you to any third parties.
What information does Flex-Tech collect and how does Flex-Tech use this information?
During your visit to our website, you are under no obligation to provide any personal information to Flex-Tech.
• We may request personal information from you which may include your name, address, e- mail address, telephone number, etc., as well as information related to customer satisfaction surveys, consumer purchasing habits and other purchasing information. This information is used by Flex-Tech to communicate and market our products to our customers, to understand customer buying behavior, and to conduct product research.
• We may conduct promotional sweepstakes or other contests on our website, which require certain personal information for participation in the promotion or contest. This information is used to contact the winners and for other marketing purposes.
• In an effort to continually improve our products and services, we will periodically contact our customers in order to conduct Flex-Tech market research and online surveys. This may involve contacting recent and/or past Flex-Tech website visitors who have provided personal information to Flex-Tech.
• Flex-Tech may run “opt-in” e-mail campaigns and newsletters. Information that you have provided in your registration information given through participation in online promotions may be used by Flex-Tech to further customize the content of the e-mail promotions that you have “opt-ed in” to receive.
• Our web servers may automatically monitor the number of visitors, the average time spent on the site, the popularity of our websites, and any programming errors or failures on any of our websites in order to determine the effectiveness of the Flex-Tech websites.
• Please note that Flex-Tech will fully cooperate with any court order or other legal process and will provide your personal information to the extent required in any legal proceeding.
Does Flex-Tech share your information with other third parties?
• We do not sell, rent, or trade your specific personal information to third parties.
• Flex-Tech will not share your e-mail address or personal information with any other parties without your prior consent; however, we may share personal information with our business partners in order to service, repair, or fulfill your Flex-Tech products.
• Flex-Tech may share aggregate data about our sales, customers, traffic patterns, and other related site information with respectable third parties. None of this data is related to any individual’s name without their consent.
How do I unsubscribe from e-mail campaigns or change my personal information?
• If you would like to change or alter your personal information, which includes removing yourself from our e-mail campaign list, please follow the steps below:
1. Visit www.Flextechhose.com and select the Members link on the home page.
2. Once on the Member Registration page, login by entering your e-mail address and password
3. On the Member Profile page, you can update, change or delete your personal information to access your Member Profile. or opt-out of an e-mail campaign.
What is the policy regarding Flex-Tech’s ownership of information?
•Your opinions and ideas are important to the success and improvement at Flex-Tech. Should you choose to submit an opinion, idea, or suggestion through our websites, you agree to allow Flex-Tech to use that feedback without restriction and free of charge. In instances such as online product research, you may be asked to agree to terms of a Flex-Tech prepared consent form related to the provisions of such information.
What about Flex-Tech’s links to other sites?
• We may add external links to other related websites that we believe are consistent with the Flex-Tech brand and our customer interests. We certainly try to link to websites that maintain the same high regard for privacy on the Internet as we do; however, we are not responsible for the content that may be on such linked sites. Additionally, the existence of any external link does not suggest that Flex-Tech endorses the linked company, product or service.
• Flex-Tech may change this policy from time to time to better serve you, so please review this policy periodically.
How do I contact Flex-Tech regarding this policy statement?
•If you feel that we have not substantially maintained the above policy or if you have any concerns about our policy, please contact the Flex-Tech webmaster and we will promptly evaluate the situation.