Custom Hose Assemblies
We develop specialized solutions for the RV, marine, industrial and specialty hose markets.
Since our start in the early 1990’s, we’ve secured our reputation as an expert manufacturer of Thermoplastic hose and tubing products, providing custom and specialized solutions to a number of industries.
Many of our products are the result of joint development efforts with our customers. It is through these close relationships that we can provide the best combination of value and performance in today’s challenging markets.
We work closely with managers and engineers to understand their production needs. During initial conversations with someone from our team, we’ll pinpoint challenges and needs, and ensure that our solutions align with your goals. When you talk to us about your hose or tubing requirements, there is a good chance that we can find a way to improve on either the cost or performance of your product.
Our Hose Manufacturing Capabilities
Flex-Tech uses state-of-the-art extrusion processes to manufacture hose and tubing. We constantly evaluate our supplier base and demand excellence in the raw materials that we purchase as well as the products we sell. We also have the capability to attach fittings and test assemblies for a variety of industries.
We encourage you to contact us for any of the following application
- Extrusion of almost any thermoplastic material into hose or tubing up to one inch inside diameter.
- Co-extrusion of lined tubing or cover.
- Spiral reinforcement using many different textile yarns.
- High-speed crimping capability for air or water hose assemblies.
- Hydraulic crimping capability for high pressure assemblies.
- Hydrostatic or aerostatic testing capabilities of finished assemblies (elevated temperatures).