These are our standard terms and conditions, negotiable on a case by case basis. Please use the Contact Us form for any questions. We will respond as soon as possible. Thank you.
- NET 30 DAYS unless special terms are otherwise negotiated
- We reserve the right to hold shipments against past due accounts
- Minimum purchase may be required.
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Special order requirements: Custom assemblies, private brand labeling and/or non-standard colors will usually require a minimum order quantity.
- Prices do not include charges for special packaging, which will be extra, unless specified otherwise.
- All claims must be made within (7) days of receipt of goods.
- Orders for other than standard product or standard lengths may not be cancelled after purchase has been committed, production scheduled, or any other costs incurred.
- Merchandise ordered in error may be returned provided it is standard inventoried product in the original package quantities and packaging.
- Defective or failed merchandise to be held at the buyer’s location until authorization has been granted by seller to return or dispose of the merchandise. Merchandise to be returned for final inspection, must be returned freight prepaid in the most economical way. Credit will be issued for material to be found defective upon our inspection based on pricing at the time including freight expense.
- A 20% re-stock fee may apply for product returns.
- RMA required for all returns.
- Prepaid shipments on orders meeting a minimum of $3500.
- All shipments F.O.B. point of shipment to any one location served by common carrier within the continental U.S. only. Title to the goods passes to the consignee at time of shipment and any claims against the carrier for loss or damage is the responsibility of the consignee.
- Backorders will be shipped in the most practical fashion with charges consistent with our freight policy established for the original order.