1/2in Bulk NSF/ANSI 61 Potable Water Hose
- 300 PSI max working pressure
- Made of drinking water safe PVC compound
- Lightweight, non-marking, and can be ordered with tracer yarn
Our potable water hose is specially formulated with drinking water safe PVC compounds. It complies with FDA regulations, NSF/ANSI standard 61, and California Proposition 65. It’s reinforced with high tensile strength textile cord. This hose is commonly used in drinking water applications.
You can learn more about the product below. Contact our sales team to discuss your specific needs so we may partner with you to find the perfect solution.
*When ordering with a tracer, replace the "X" with R = Red or B = Blue. If no tracer leave out the "X". **CW indicates clear over white however clear over clear (CC) and white over white (WW) is also available by special order.
- Domestic hot and cold water applications
- Drinking water applications
- Sink and toilet connectors
- RV plumbing fixture supply lines in place of PEX
- Constructed of PVC materials sanctioned for food contact under CFR title 21, parts 170-199
- Material compounds contain no substances designated as hazardous under California Proposition 65
- When coupled properly, 1/4" - 1/2" sizes will conform to high-temp extreme test requirements as defined by ASME A112.18.6, Section 4.3
- Can be ordered with or without tracer yarn. When ordering with tracer yarn for color coding please specify red or blue.
|Tube Material||White Drinking Water Safe PVC Compound|
|Reinforcement||High Tensile Strength Textile Cord|
|Cover Material||Clear Drinking Water Safe PVC Compound|
|Standard Colors||Clear over White, Clear over Clear, White over White (Blue or Red Tracer Available)|
|Standard Length(s)||100ft, 500ft|
|Temperature Range||14◦ F (4◦ C) to 140◦ F (65◦ C)|
|Working Pressure||300 psi|
|Fittings Available||Not applicable|
|Certification||NSF/ANSI 61 Certified|
|Compare To||Parker Nexaqua Series 162, Kuriyama T452LE|
|Weight per foot||0.14|