Polyethylene/EVA Beverage Hose
The Flex-Tech PEB Series uses low taste and low odor materials that are ideal for beverage dispensing hoses. Manufactured from durable thermoplastic compounds, the hose offers an extended service life and is lightweight, flexible, and kink resistant.
Our materials comply with FDA & NSF/ANSI-51 and are specially formulated for product and cleanliness inspection while in use. The hose features a smooth bore for quick product changes and easy cleanout.
Applications: Suitable for beverage dispensing of coffee, soft drinks, frozen drinks, draught beer, wine, liquor and other non-carbonated beverages; Can be used in soft drink fountain machines and dairy dispensing machines.
Customers choose our polyethylene beverage hose for its high and low temperature properties. It’s reinforced with high tensile strength textile cord and covered with an Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) Copolymer specially formulated for clarity and added flexibility.
You can learn more about the product below. Contact our sales team to discuss your specific needs so we may partner with you for the perfect solution.
- Soft drink fountain machines
- Beverage dispensing of coffee and related products, i.e. fruit juice, tea,frozen drinks
- Water service both carbonated and non-carbonated
- Dairy product dispensing machines
- Food product distribution and dispensing
- Draught beer, wine, liquor distribution and dispensing systems
- Low taste and odor, smooth bore for quick product changes, easy flush-ability, and cleanout
- Lightweight, flexible, kink-resistant, & non-marking
- Reliable low and high temperature properties including high environmental stress crack resistance characteristics
- Designed for easy coiling, assembly, and installation
- Spiral reinforced for extended service life
- Specially formulated clarity for product and cleanliness inspection while in use
- Excellent chemical resistance to CO2 (wet/dry) rated A up to 70°F and A/B up to 140°F
|Tube Material||FDA approved (regulation 21 CFR 177.1520) and NSF/ANSI-51 listed Polyethylene.|
|Reinforcement||Synthetic, high tensile textile cord|
|Cover Material||FDA approved Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) Copolymer|
|Standard Colors||Translucent Clear|
|Temperature Range||-40◦ F (-40◦ C) to 150◦ F (65.5◦ C)|
|Fittings Available||Not applicable|
|Certification||NSF/ANSI 51 and FDA compliant materials|
|Standard Size(s)||1/4in - 1/2in|
|Working Pressure||250-300 psi|
|Safety Factor||3:1 or 4:1|
|Standard Length(s)||300ft - 500ft|
|Weight per foot||Varies by size and length|
|Item #||Standard Size(s)||O.D.||Working Pressure||Safety Factor||Standard Length(s)||Bend Radius (in)||Weight (lbs)||Stocked||Assembled|
|PEB-04CC-00||1/4in||0.420in||300 psi||4:1||300ft - 500ft||1in||0.036||Yes||No|
|PEB-06CC-00||3/8in||0.535in||300 psi||3:1||300ft - 500ft||1.5in||0.05||Yes||No|
|PEB-08CC-00||1/2in||0.675in||250 psi||3:1||300ft - 500ft||2in||0.063||Yes||No|