Potable Water Extreme drop Hose
The PW Extreme anti-microbial hose is manufactured using highly flexible, low temperature PVC for improved low temperature service. These premium grade FDA and NSF/ANSI 61 listed materials have been carefully selected for anti-microbial growth properties, bacteria resistance and extended service life. The solid blue, non-marking cover prevents unwanted light exposure.
Applications: Suitable for water purifiers, aviation terminal supply hoses, marine/RV water supply lines, livestock supply lines, veterinary and boarding kennel supply lines, and other bulk water transfer lines where bacterial growth is a problem or concern.
Customers choose this potable water hose for its low temperature properties. It’s reinforced with high tensile strength textile cord and covered with UV resistant blue PVC compound.
You can learn more about the product below. Contact our sales team to discuss your specific needs so we may partner with you for the perfect solution.
- Aviation industry terminal supply hoses
- Marine / RV cold water supply
- Water purifiers
- Bulk water transfer lines where bacterial growth is a problem or concern
- Farm and ranch livestock water supply lines
- Veterinerian water lines for boarding kennels
- Water supply lines for horses and equestrian centers
- Potable water delivery pump connections
- Made from highly flexible, low temperature PVC for improved low temperature service
- Bacterial- resistant liner will not support microbiological growth
- Manufactured from NSF/ANSI 61 certified materials and specially formulated in compliance with applicable FDA regulations
- Solid blue, non-marking cover to prevent light exposure to the liquids being conveyed
- Spiral reinforced for extended service life
|Tube Material||NSF/ANSI 61 listed PVC compound w/ smooth bacteria resistant Hytrel® liner|
|Reinforcement||High tensile strength textile yarn|
|Cover Material||NSF/ANSI 61 listed PVC compound - Non-Marking UV resistant Blue|
|Temperature Range||14◦F (4◦C) to 140◦F (65◦C)|
|Certification||FDA Compliant, NSF/ANSI 61 Listed Materials|
|Standard Size(s)||1/4in - 3/4in|
|Working Pressure||250 psi|
|Standard Length(s)||250 ft - 500 ft|
|Weight per foot||Varies by size and length|
|Item #||Standard Size(s)||O.D.||Working Pressure||Safety Factor||Standard Length(s)||Bend Radius (in)||Weight (lbs)||Stocked||Assembled|
|H-PW0750BL-00||3/4in||1.100in||250 psi||3:1||250 ft||3.5in||0.27||Made to order||No|